Time: Prep Time: about 25 min. Freezing Time: 4 hours
Serves: 4 portions
Low in fructose
- 1 bar Organic Filita Dark Chocolate from Fructose Free Foods
- 150ml whole milk
- 1 egg yolk
- 60g Organic Rice Syrup from Fructose Free Foods
- A pinch of corn starch
- 100ml cream
- 1 tsp. Organic Janosch Panama Joy – Chocolate Drink from Fructose Free Foods
- Finely grate the Organic Filita Dark Chocolate. Whisk together the milk, egg yolk, Organic Rice Syrup, and corn starch in a small pot. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, and let boil briefly.
- Immediately remove the pot from the burner and add in the grated chocolate. Stir until the chocolate is melted and well incorporated. Let the mixture cool, stirring occasionally.
- Fold the whipped cream into the cooled chocolate mixture. Pour into forms and freeze for 4 hours.
- To serve, dust the ice cream with Organic Janosch Panama Joy – Chocolate Drink from Fructose Free Foods.
Tip: For a fruity treat, combine the ice cream with our tasty Frusano Fruit Spreads!