Time: 75 min
Serves: 50-60 pieces
- Flour, organic grain sugar – corn sweetness of Frusano and salt on a work surface. Put the butter in slices around the heaped ingredients, press a hollow in the middle and put the egg in. Carefully knead the ingredients from the outside to the inside to a fine and even dough
- Place the dough in a cling film and chill for 1 hour.
- In the meantime, for the cinnamon sugar, mix the organic grain sugar – corn sweetness of Frusano with the cinnamon.
- Divide the cooled dough into 2 halves. Put one half back in the refrigerator until further processing. Roll out the other half into a rectangle on a floured work surface and spread about 1/3 of the cinnamon sugar evenly over the whole dough.
- Then carefully roll the dough completely on the long side. To make sure that the roll holds when cutting, make sure that it is rolled a little firmer and more compact.
- Cut the cinnamon roll evenly into slices with a floured knife and place it on a grid or baking tray lined with baking paper. Do the same with the rest of the dough.
- Bake the cinnamon rolls in a preheated oven at 180 °C top/bottom heat (or 160 °C with fan oven) on the middle shelf for about 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
- Sprinkle the still-warm cookies with some cinnamon sugar and let them cool down.
We wish you lots of fun baking and Merry Christmas!