Time: 10 mins.
Serves: two portions
- 200g soft goat cheese
- 6 slices bacon
- 200 lettuce of your choice, for example, iceberg, field greens, Lollo rosso
- 125g champignon mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp. Organic extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. chopped herbs (parsley, basil, dill)
- Freshly ground pepper
Ingredients for the Dressing:
- Wash and spin-dry the lettuce. Rip into bite-sized pieces.
- Clean and quarter the champignon mushrooms. Cut the goat cheese into six pieces and wrap each piece in a slice of bacon.
- Combine all of the ingredients for the dressing into a homogenous sauce.
- Quickly brown the goat cheese bundles in a dry pan. Set the cheese aside and keep warm. Heat a small amount of organic olive oil in the pan, add the champignons and herbs and brown quickly, stirring constantly.
- Arrange the lettuce on large plates and top with three goat cheese bundles and about half of the herbed mushrooms. Drizzle the salad with the dressing and season with freshly-ground pepper.
Tip: Our Organic Wheat Baguettes tastes great with this fall salad.